Monday, June 25, 2012

Eco-Nista's Purpose

Nelder Grove, CA
For my first blog attempt I thought it would be a good idea to let the blogging world know what this blog is going to be about.  I own a company called O.P.i.N. Organics, we sell bath, body and home products that we make in small batches using the highest quality natural and organic ingredients.  Beyond the company; I am one of those people, often called a "Dreamer" who truly wants to make a difference in the world.  I hope that through this blog, tweets, my business and all the other en devours I undertake that I may be able to give others information that can help them to make positive changes in their lives.
For this blog I plan to educate you on different herbs, oils, butters and other natural elements.  I hope to give you ways to use these gifts of the earth, to better your life and the lives around you.  I will also be talking about health and wellness, through topics such as healthy eating, exercise, meditation and positive thinking.  Everyday I hope to post a quote or other inspirational piece that will lift spirits.  I long to be an example of what one person can do with faith, drive and determination.
Tomorrow my post will be more personal, giving you a bit of my background and letting you know a bit more about who I am.

The First Daily Inspiration:
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment